Sarai uno dei cinque fortunati clienti Myprotein che riceveranno il proprio shaker d’oro?
E se questo non fosse sufficiente, ogni vincitore riceverà un anno di fornitura di Whey Protein da utilizzare nel 2015.
Per partecipare, devi semplicemente mettere un ordine tra oggi e il 24 dicembre 2014 e sarai inserito automaticamente nel nostro concorso.
Tieni gli occhi aperti per un Shaker d’oro quando ricevi il tuo ordine e assicurati di leggere i termini e le condizioni seguenti per ulteriori informazioni.
Termini e condizioni
– Orders placed between 10:00 Tuesday 02/12/2014 and 23:59 24/12/14 with a minimum £10 spend will be entered into our prize draw.
– Winners must contact email@example.com with a photo and their winning entry code (which can be found within the winning shakers) by the 15/01/2015.
– A year’s supply of Whey Protein equates to 5kg of Impact Whey Protein (flavoured or unflavoured) every 2 months for 12 months.
– Shakers will be allocated at random.
– You must be 18 years or over at the time of entry to enter this prize draw.
– This prize draw is not open to anyone associated with the promotion, including employees and officers of the Promoter and/or any member of The Hut Group or their families and anyone professionally connected with the competition including (but not limited to) employees of the marketing agencies used by the Promoter or agents.
– The prize cannot be exchanged, refunded or transferred. No cash alternative is available.
– The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any disruption, delay or misdirection of entries, or for any server, system or network failures, malfunctioning or inaccessibility.
– The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify without notice any entries that it believes are fraudulent.
– The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
– Entry into the prize draw will be taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions. The prize draw and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.